We are currently looking for qualified Massage Therapists to join our Clinic.
Join our multidisciplinary team at our bustling Clinic in Chelsea, London, providing expert soft tissue treatments to clients along a team of experienced Physiotherapists, Pilates Instructors and other Health & Fitness Practitioners. All our Practitioners plan and implement therapies to improve patients’ condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans as well as offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and wellbeing.
To be considered for a position you will need the following:
- Start Date: Ongoing
- Job Closing Date: N/A
- Salary: A range of roles and contracts available including employed, part time, and freelance.
- Apply now: Please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com
- Minimum of level 4 qualification in Sports Massage
- SMA, ISRM or registered with another professional body
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in treating private patients
- Additional massage qualifications are a bonus
- Experience in a multidisciplinary environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Understand Club Health’s philosophy and deliver the Club Health customer experience;
• Effectively understand the client’s symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals;
• Develop and communicate personalised treatment plans for each of your clients;
• Accurately document the client’s condition and progress;
• Build strong rapport with clients from a variety of backgrounds through strong communication;
• Understand how to quickly implement new technology and software changes in the industry to enhance the client’s engagement;
• Follow clinic business processes and workflows;
• Participate in business and community development initiatives to drive new assessments and revenue growth;
• Participate in ongoing clinical education;
• In coordination with the Clinic Director, review compliance and performance to determine the level of support and training required to help you grow.
Flexible Working hours, often includes weekends.
Our therapists are a team of expert, celebratory and people-driven practitioners who are self-motivated and passionate about what they do. If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.