CERTIFIED PILATES INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS￼
We are currently looking for Certified Pilates Instructors to join our Clinics in Chelsea and Notting Hill.
Join our multidisciplinary team at our bustling Clinics in Chelsea, and soon Notting Hill, London, providing expert bespoke treatments to clients along a team of experienced Physiotherapists, Pilates Instructors and other Health & Fitness Practitioners. All our Practitioners plan and implement therapies to improve patients’ condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans as well as offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and wellbeing.
Location: Chelsea & Notting Hill
Job Title: Certified Pilates Instructor
Contract type: Full Time – Permanent
Hours per week: Approx. 40
- Competitive salary;
- Great working environment;
- Comprehensive Training that includes learning techniques used specifically by Club Health and treatment technologies like Laser Therapy;
- Part of a professional team of experts;
- The opportunity to work at a rapidly growing business that can fast-track your career domestically and Internationally;
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by Club Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses;
- Mentoring support within the department from Clinical Lead and support with career development;
- Discounts & access to CH Facilities.
Certified Pilates Instructor Role and Responsibilities:
- Take professional responsibility as a Pilates Practitioner to assess and treat a designated clinical caseload, by creating and executing a Training Plan suitable for each Patient;
- Understand Club Health’s philosophy and deliver the Club Health customer experience;
- Effectively understand the client’s symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals;
- Develop and communicate personalised treatment plans for each of your clients under the guidance of the Clinical Director;
- Accurately document the client’s condition and progress;
- Build strong rapport with clients from a variety of backgrounds through effective communication;
- Understand how to quickly implement new technology and technique changes in the industry to enhance the client’s experience and engagement;
- Follow clinic business processes and workflows;
- Participate in ongoing clinical education;
- In coordination with the Clinic Director, review compliance and performance to determine the level of support and training required to help you grow;
- Support the clinic’s multidisciplinary team to develop services/products, when required;
- Be proactive in nurturing and developing Club Health patient list
- Be flexible with working hours (to include some evening and weekend work).
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, comprehensive healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- REPs level 3 in Pilates, Fitness, PT and/or Sports Science degree;
- 2 year’s Pilates experience teaching Mat and Reformer Pilates;
- Experience teaching with Pilates equipment such as Cadillac, Tower, Chair and Ladder Barrel is necessary;
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal);
- Positive and upbeat;
- Collaborative and reliable;
- Appropriate liability insurance and clean DBS;
- Eligibility to work in the UK;
- Experience in a multidisciplinary environment.
The successful candidate will be a specialist in their field and enthusiastic about teaching our unique brand of Clinical Pilates, focusing on Functional & Rehab Training. All Practitioners are expected to conduct high quality, diverse personal training sessions (e.g. fitness, functional and rehab based).
Please apply via LinkedIn, or send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your Visa situation, if applicable, your current job situation and availability and finally your medium-long term career goals. Please note that for the time being we can only consider candidates that are already eligible to work in the UK.