STRENGTH & CONDITIONING TRAINER
We are currently looking for qualified Strength & Conditioning Trainers to join our Clinic in Chelsea.
Join our multidisciplinary team at our bustling Clinic in Chelsea, London, providing expert bespoke treatments to clients along a team of experienced Physiotherapists, Pilates Instructors and other Health & Fitness Practitioners. All our Practitioners plan and implement therapies to improve patients’ condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans as well as offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and wellbeing.
Job Title: Strength & Conditioning Trainer
Contract type: Full Time – Permanent
Hours per week: 30 to 40 (occasional evenings and Saturdays)
- Competitive salary;
- Great working environment;
- Comprehensive Training that includes learning techniques used specifically by Club Health;
- Part of a professional team of experts;
- The opportunity to work at a rapidly growing business that can fast-track your career domestically and Internationally;
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by Club Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses;
- Mentoring support within the department from Clinical Lead and support with career development.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and communicate personalised treatment plans for each of your clients;
- Deliver one-on-one Rehab & Conditioning Sessions
- Understand how to quickly implement new technology and software changes in the industry to enhance the client’s engagement;
- In coordination with the Clinic Director, review compliance and performance to determine the level of support and training required to help you grow;
- Effectively understand the client’s symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals;
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulations, ensuring that product delivery and customer experience is consistent;
- Communicate effectively with clients and/or parents and carers, respecting privacy and confidentiality;
- Consult clients about optimal nutrition, exercise, equipment/devices, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters that would promote a positive wellbeing and quicker rehabilitation;
- Proactively attract returning and new client business to the clinic site, which should include leading corporate workshops, as prepared by yourself and the partnerships manager, to existing, new and prospective patients;
- Continually strive to improve clinic standards identify any risks to the Clinic Lead and Manager;
- Maintain accurate client documentation, records, and statistical information, and complete them in a timely manner and in line with contractual service level agreements;
- Continually develop as a Practitioner and evidence continued professional development (CPD) which should include attending external conferences and events that are beneficial to your own professional development;
- Support the clinic’s multidisciplinary team to develop services/products, when required;
- Be flexible with working hours (to include some evening and weekend work).
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, comprehensive healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Exercise/Sports Science degree and/or a combination of industry qualifications equating to REPs level 3. – E.g. Diploma in Sports Science, plus advanced personal training course;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching fitness classes and/or conducting personal training sessions (preferably, both);
- Experience/Qualification in Rehab Training;
- Ability to prepare and oversee Rehabilitation Training Plans;
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken);
- Appropriate liability insurance and clean DBS.
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your Visa situation, if applicable, your current job situation and availability and finally your medium-long term career goals.